Caring For Your Finish
Your furniture has a brand new finish that is guaranteed against faulty workmanship for one full year upon delivery. The myth is that you are caring for the wood when in fact you are caring for the finish Finishes will deteriorate however as a result of exposure to certain elements.
Deterioration to the finish is caused by:
- Exposure to strong light
- Physical abuse, including contact with heat, water, solvents and chemicals
What can you do?
- Keep out of bright light
- Cover if on vacation
- Don't store furniture in extreme heat
- Reduce friction on tops with wax or polish
- Use table pads, coasters or tablecloths.
- Use only mild soap for cleaning
Cleaning your new finish
- If it is extremely dirty we recommend using Murphy's Oil Soap (mild soap)
- Regular care need only include waxing or polishing.